A high-tech split sole carbon fibre rowing shoe utiliising the lightest, highest quality and best performance materials, researched, innovated and built from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
******Project B shoes are designed for a snug fit, we recommend selecting two Euro sizes larger than your usual size (e.g. if you normally have size 42 order size 44)******
Design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic.
- World first carbon fibre split-sole design
- Lightest high performance shoe on the market
- Best force transfer and connection measured
- Mid-arch foot support
- Anatomic heel cup
- Carbon fibre forefoot and heel cradle for ultimate force transfer and steering response
- Hydrophobic memory foam insole
- Dual lock down straps
- Biomechanics shaped toe box
- A rowing shoe built by rowers for rowers